Ocean View High School
If you would like to sign up to swim at Ocean View High School please follow the steps listed below. If you have your own pool and would like to have an instructor come to you please click the link on the right.
INSTRUCTIONS TO SIGN UP AND PURCHASE LESSONS:
- Click the "Create Account" button below.
- Sign Up for an account
- Add information for the Parent/Guardian of swimmer.
- Add information for the "dependent" (Child).
- Click "Purchase Lessons"
- Add Package to Cart (Ocean View High School)
- Choose Swimmer who will be using the Package
- Click on Secure Checkout
- Accept Terms and Conditions
- Choose Location (Home/Community Pool)
- Complete the payment process.
Instructions To Schedule Lessons:
- Sign into your account using the "Log In" button below or the "Account Login" tab at the top of the page.
- Click the "Schedule A Lesson" Tab
- Choose the Ocean View High School Location (OVHS)
- Select an available time spot. If not spots are available for the current week, click the arrow on the bottom right of the screen to view the following weeks.
- Continue through the scheduling process.
Do you need help or have additional questions? Call us at 855-577-7946. If we don't answer, we're probably in the pool. Leave a message!